1) Physically mount the DVD/CD through the hypervisor.
2) Create the directory where the local repository will be mounted.
# mkdir /mnt/isolinux6
3) Verify with “mount” command to see where the CD / DVD is mounted:
4) Mount the disk in the directory created:
# mount /dev/sr1 /mnt/isolinux6/
4.1) To access this file system permanently, add this line to fstab file, otherwise jump to step 5:
# echo “/dev/sr1 /mnt/isolinux6/ iso9660 ro,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0” >> /etc/fstab
4.2) now you can dismount the disk
# umount /dev/sr1
4.3) Check that it is not mounted with the df command and mount the disk
5) Now we must create the local repository
# cat /mnt/isolinux6/media.repo >> /etc/yum.repos.d/linuxbase.repo
6) Edit the created file changing the [repo id], name and adding this two lines:
7) Save and:
# yum clean all
# yum repolist
Keep in mind that this is a temporary change(except if you followed 4.1, 4.2, 4.3). When you need to install a package, you must mount the CD in the directory created.